Held LIVE on Thursday, December 2, 2021, this training workshop offered presentations, discussions and activities on the intersection of Indigenous Knowledge and western climate data, and on how to integrate climate data and information into impact, risk, and vulnerability assessments. It also introduced participants to the use of the ClimateData.ca platform to support impact, risk, and vulnerability assessments in First Nation communities.
The workshop was supported and presented by the BC Assembly of First Nations, the Canadian Centre for Climate Services, the Prairie Climate Centre and the Pacific Climate Impacts Consortium.
Presentation #1: The Intersection between Indigenous Knowledge and Climate Data, by the Prairie Climate Centre (PCC)
- Brett Huson, PCC. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christey Allen, PCC. email@example.com
- Laura Cameron, PCC. firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation #2: Integrating climate data and information into impact, vulnerability and risk assessments, by Canadian Centre for Climate Services (CCCS)
- Katie Pearson, CCCS Service Delivery – Training
- Jeremy Fyke and Elaine Barrow, CCCS Data Products Office
Contact information: email@example.com. Phone at: 1-833-517-0376